“A cash offer goes faster, with less risk for the seller … A cash offer is a stronger offer … Cash sales have lower costs.”
Edward P. Nicks
President, Integrity Asset Services, Inc
- When did your business begin? Integrity Homes was formed in the summer of 2021 in Arvada, Colorado.
- Why did you decide to start your own business? After 21 years in commercial property management and development working for other people, I decided to focus on residential investment, rehab and now brokerage in the Denver area.
- What was your first objective when you founded your business? Creating long lasting value in properties and serving clients so they may benefit from my experience.
- How did you come up with the name for your company? It reflects the way I like to do business – integrity in the process, materials and end result will make happy customers.
- What makes your business unique? I genuinely care about every client, every transaction and every property and believe going the extra mile will result in long term value, profit and relationships.
Ed’s interest in real estate began in 1977 when he bought his first rental property, a duplex in Denver, with money saved from his valet parking business while still in college at the University of Denver, learning how to renovate, manage and operate a rental property that he still owns to this day.
In 1979, Ed earned his real estate broker’s license and spent the next 20 years in residential and commercial property sales in the Denver area, as well as earning his Certified General appraisal license.
Ed spent twenty years at Integrated Properties, Inc. as Director of Property Management, where he managed their diversified portfolio of office, retail, mixed-use and residential properties in several western states, and rehabbed and sold a couple of homes in their Arvada neighborhood on the side. Ed founded Integrity Asset Services, Inc. in 2019 to continue his property management career after Integrated Properties closed, and Integrity Homes in 2021 with a focus on residential investment, rehab and now brokerage in the Denver area.
Ed’s underlying philosophy in every venture is one of attention to detail that results in enhanced value and long-term satisfaction with every property, and appreciative, happy clients in every transaction. Perseverance, dedication, working with integrity and going the extra mile is in his DNA.
Ed realizes/knows the importance of hard work, service and dedication in his personal life as well, being married for over 30 years to his wife Anna, and raising six kids. Through the years, he has also taught skiing at the Winter Park National Sports Center for the Disabled, served as a Cub Scout Boy Scout leader and was a volunteer with Westernaires in Jefferson County while his youngest daughter was there for almost 10 years.
Ed looks forward to continuing this legacy of service in handling the buying or selling of your home with as much care as it deserves, and having you profit from his experience.